- This event has passed.
LDNGaymers Monthly Gaming Meetup at TOSY – The Pokémon One
15th March @ 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm| £2
Special welcome to all our new members, please come along! Due to popular demad we now have some more TV stations set up thanks to donations from our amazing members! So Thank you! We also have our basement lair open now so more space to socialise and play!
With it being Pokémon month, our tournament this month is Pokémon Stadium on the N64!
In addition to our ever-growing videogame stations, a new station will be set up where you can try the NINTENDO SWITCH!!
THINGS TO KNOW
• Happy hour is from 5.30pm till 8pm
• 2 Becks for £5.00 / All cocktails are £4.50
• 10 TV’s / 3m Projector
• 3 PS4’s / WiiU / SNES / SEGA SATURN / N64 / PC / PS3 / SWITCH
• Bring any games, we’ll put a label on them for you.
• Card and board games you wish to bring!
• There’s arcade games around the bar as well + pinball machine!
• Basement lair will have our karaoke room and VR room with the Oculus!
As we’re coming closer to Pride, we’ll be asking for £2 or any donations at the door to help us raise funds for Pride. The money will help get us get flags/stickers etc. and also other essential bits to help promote our community and nights! The £2 will also cover your cloakroom and entry to the tournament!
- We now have a cloak room downstairs to help keep your bits safe. One of the admins will be there the entire time so your stuff will be safe. We unfortunately can’t put our stuff in it’s usual corner due to health and safety of the bar.
- The Pokemon Tournament will start at 8pm so find us at the door to enter and for your chance to win a cash prize and goodies.
- We’ll have our own little space for the Switch which shall be making an appearance for those of you who have yet to try it.
- Red Phoenix is kindly bringing his Oculus Rift for our VR station downstairs so make sure you have a go, it’s amazing!
- For any new members, feel free to come a little earlier so we can chat and get to know you a little more before the rest arrive!
We’re so grateful for everyone helping us out every month and we will do as much as we can to make sure people enjoy our Gaymers nights, feel safe and make more friends! 😀
PS If you have any friends who you’d know would love this, please tag them and send them our way or bring them along with you!